Re: flow control of payment agents or browsers

> On May 13, 2015, at 4:58 AM, Mountie Lee <mountie@paygate.net> wrote:
>
> Hi.
> let me ask somethings.
>
> do we have discussed flow control of payment agents or browsers?
>
> with the current architecture of payments agent,
> multiple entities will be involved with payment agent.
>
> who initiate or control the flow of payment agent?
>
> does we only focus three channels?
>
> just question!

Hello Mountie,

We are progressively working towards describing flows in detail. For now we are abstracting to a higher
level the main components and capabilities.

Do you have a specific question about flows?

Ian

> regards
> mountie
>
> --
> Mountie Lee
>
> PayGate
> CTO, CISSP
> Tel : +82 2 2140 2700
> E-Mail : mountie@paygate.net

Tel:                       +1 718 260 9447