Re: Linking Value Networks

RE: "requires more than just a technical solution, it requires some
business innovation"

The answer is:

OASIS UBL v2.1 Universal Business Language
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ubl/
http://ubl.xml.org/wiki/ubl-resources
...which is currently advancing as ISO 19845
http://www.iso.org/iso/catalogue_detail.htm?csnumber=66370
See also:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ubl/UBL-Governance/v1.0/cn01/UBL-Governance-v1.0-cn01.html
...and for a couple of examples regarding its significance:
http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/PDF/?uri=CELEX:32014D0771&from=EN
http://eeiplatform.com/13559/towards-single-standard-e-invoicing-eu-public-procurement-6-years-wow/

Joseph Potvin
Operations Manager | Gestionnaire des opérations
The Opman Company | La compagnie Opman
jpotvin@opman.ca
Mobile: 819-593-5983