Re: [glossary] Glossary Reference completer

On 03/29/2015 05:24 AM, E.R.Fekkes@rn.rabobank.nl wrote:
> However, work has been done on the Glossary Reference
> https://www.w3.org/Payments/IG/wiki/GlossaryReference

Evert, this is great! I think it's exactly what we need long-term.

I'm failing to get my action to write the code to automatically
integrate the glossary into the document. We do now link to the Glossary
from the Use Cases document:

https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webpayments/raw-file/default/latest/use-cases/index.html#h_note_2

That will be good enough for the FPWD, but we'll need to revisit
cross-linking to the glossary from the various group documents soon
after the FPWD goes out.

> I suggest to add a reference list as well as to point to the exact
> documents where the definitions are taken from.

+1

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.