[use_cases] Add section on anticipated work for other payment flows?

From: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 10:57:05 -0500
Cc: Web Payments IG <public-webpayments-ig@w3.org>
To: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Hi Manu,

I was chatting with Dave Raggett today about other flows we have the sense people will want to see in the use cases document, specifically:

 * Refund
 * Person-to-person

It’s not clear to me we will have defined those flows (or included the corresponding use cases) in time for FPWD. Should we, however, include a short section (e.g., an appendix with title “Anticipated Work” where we list those additional flows as likely to be added post-FPWD?

Some of the narratives (e.g., Person-to-person cash payment, or the government ones) would then sensibly be part of that anticipated work.

Ian

Tel:                       +1 718 260 9447