[ACTION-70] - [Glossary] Reference

From: <E.R.Fekkes@rn.rabobank.nl>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015 15:12:45 +0000
To: <public-webpayments-ig@w3.org>
Hello all,

As a result of the discussion with Ian, Dave and David last Monday, I have set up an (experimental) wiki page for the Glossary work
See https://www.w3.org/Payments/IG/wiki/GlossaryReference

This is meant to be a reference from the "simplified terminology set" as applied in the Use Cases, referencing to zero, one or more "Industry terminology" definitions.

Doing so, it occurred that a large number of terms and roles as described in the original Glossary page do not have a place yet.
So, these terms (such as wallet provider) may be superfluous, or we have to think of some new categories.

Regards,

Evert

[Beschrijving: Beschrijving: Beschrijving: Beschrijving: Beschrijving: Beschrijving: Beschrijving: cid:image001.png@01CC8370.84615990]

Evert Fekkes