FW: [payment agent] - Agenda Take 2

From: Patrick Adler <pcadler@ameritech.net<mailto:pcadler@ameritech.net>>
Date: Friday, March 6, 2015 8:05 AM
To: Patrick Adler <patrick.adler@chi.frb.org<mailto:patrick.adler@chi.frb.org>>
Subject: Fwd: [payment agent] - Agenda Take 2

Also, it appears that in my haste to get this out, I mistakenly truncated some topics on the agenda…

Begin forwarded message:

From: Patrick Adler <pcadler@ameritech.net<mailto:pcadler@ameritech.net>>
Subject: [payment agent]
Date: March 5, 2015 at 10:26:41 PM CST
To: public-web-payments@w3.org<mailto:public-web-payments@w3.org>

Hi All,
Please find the agenda for the payment agent task force meeting below. If there are any updates or additional topics, please let me know and I will be happy to add them.

==========
Web Payments IG - Payments Agent Task Force Meeting Friday, March 6th
Time: 14:30 UTC / 6:30am San Francisco / 9:30am Boston / 2:30pm London / / 3:30pm Paris, Berlin / 10:30pm Hong Kong / 12:30am Brisbane
Web Payments IG Telecon Bridge Phone US: +1.617.761.6200 x9729 ("WPAY”)
IRC: http://tinyurl.com/w3c-wpay
Duration: 60 minutes
Scribes: Zakim, need to find someone else than me - I can't even cope with a phone and IRC at the same time yet
==========

Rough Agenda Draft

1. Agenda Bashing
2. Review of payment agent document in Github repository
- Structure (Do we have all of the needed sections/Are there any missing)?
- Process for submitting changes
- Note the document will be posted here -> https://github.com/w3c/webpayments-ig/blob/master/latest/payment-agent/index.html  (There are access issues with pushing changes at the moment, but hopefully this will be resolved prior to the call - in the mean time, files are attached to this mail as well)

3.  Payment agent - must have capabilities
4.  Payment agent - optional capabilities
5.  Payment Agent API categories
6. Next steps / next areas of focus
7.  If time allows, diagram bashing

Looking forward to talking to everyone on the call.

Pat

This e-mail message, including attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential or proprietary information.  If you are not the intended recipient, immediately contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.