Self Introduction

From: Kepeng Li <kepeng.lkp@alibaba-inc.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2015 21:50:12 +0800
To: Web Payments IG <public-webpayments-ig@w3.org>
CC: "ٻ(ѩ)" <sunqian.sq@alibaba-inc.com>, "" <hongru.zhr@alibaba-inc.com>, "David Ezell" <David_E3@VERIFONE.com>
Hello all,

This is Kepeng Li from Alibaba Group, a new member for this group. My
colleague Qian Sun, and our leader Judy Zhu, also joined this group last
week.

Alibaba Group is a new member for W3C, and we just joined W3C early this
month.

Web payment is a very important business for us, and we believe W3C Web
Payment standard work is very valuable to the industry.

We would like to learn the previous work first, then contribute our ideas
(e.g. use cases, payment agent considerations, security aspects) in the
future.

Thank you!

Kind Regards

Kepeng Li