Re: Updated Web Payments Working Group Charter - please indicate any serious concerns by Monday teleconference

RE: "During the course of Member review it may be that proposals align with
your own suggestions and we can perhaps then take your
suggestions more deeply into account."

Of course -- that's all I had in mind.

Joseph Potvin
Operations Manager | Gestionnaire des opérations
The Opman Company | La compagnie Opman
jpotvin@opman.ca
Mobile: 819-593-5983