回复: 回复: adding new use cases

I can understand your confusion, because it is the special condition  for Chinese escrow.
For the escrow which has virtual account for users, it may make users to save money to their virtual account from their real bank account. Because the virtual account is provided by escrow, the money is transferred to escrow's account which called user's provision account. The funds in provision account is  under escrow's control actually, however the funds belong to user. So ,in China,  we have to standardize the way how escrows use these funds to protect user's funds in their provision account.
Maybe you can check the following Chinese link for reference:
http://wapbaike.baidu.com/view/439952.htm?fr=aladdin&ref=wise&ssid=0&from=844b&uid=0&pu=usm@0,sz@1320_2001,ta@iphone_1_8.3_3_600&bd_page_type=1&baiduid=E4D1760FD3847D952E5F7CD87FE968F5&tj=Xv_1_0_10_l1

来自阿里妹 v2.0-----------------------------
在(日期)2015年7月14日, 在(时间)20:53, Manu Sporny<msporny@digitalbazaar.com> 写到On 07/14/2015 03:18 AM, 孙倩(雪迪) wrote:
> We think you can integrate “provisions transferring” to Escrow.
> Because it provisions transferring provisions transferring is the protection method for payers
> and the requirement for the payment agents in China.

Yes, but can you please explain what makes a "provisions transfer"
special? Is it that only part of the money is taken from the payer's
account? Is it that a hold is put on part of the money in a payer's
account? Is it that all of the money is transferred to the payment
agent, but they're not allowed to invest it?

I don't understand exactly what language to write and I'm concerned that
the text you provided will be difficult for others to understand. If you
have a link with an explanation of "provision transfer", even if it is
not in English, that may help me understand what a "provision transfer" is.

Maybe you mean "provisional transfer"?

Is a hold put on the money in the payer's account, then when the
transaction is finalized by the merchant, the hold is used to then pull
the money from the payer's account by the payment agent?

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Web Payments: The Architect, the Sage, and the Moral Voice
https://manu.sporny.org/2015/payments-collaboration/