Re: Wallets

On 07/08/2015 10:47 AM, Adrian Hope-Bailie wrote:
> I think wallets are central to the work of this WG. I hear you that
> we need to ensure we don't take design decisions that neglect the
> other stuff that is important to the wider IG but let's just say
> that in the charter and not pretend that this WG is less focused than
> it really is.

I'm failing miserably at conveying the nuance of my points. Let's try a
proposal in diff-marked format:

1. Move Wallets down in the scope section:

http://manu.sporny.org/tmp/wpig/payments-wg-charter-manu-1.diff.html

2. Change the wording a bit to give the WG more design flexibility.

http://manu.sporny.org/tmp/wpig/payments-wg-charter-manu-2.diff.html

Would anyone object to just those two changes?

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Web Payments: The Architect, the Sage, and the Moral Voice
https://manu.sporny.org/2015/payments-collaboration/