From: Adler, Patrick [mailto:patrick.adler@chi.frb.org]
Sent: Friday, July 03, 2015 12:15 AM
To: public-webpayments-ig@w3.org
Subject: Interesting report from World Economic Forum on future of financial services

All,

I recently came across the attached report in some of my work and thought that it would provide quite a lot of value to the broader Web Payments Interest Group.

I hope you find the report to be as useful, and would love to hear your thoughts on it.

Best regards,

Pat

This e-mail message, including attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential or proprietary information.  If you are not the intended recipient, immediately contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.