From: Ian Jacobs [mailto:ij@w3.org]
Sent: Mittwoch, 8. April 2015 22:42
To: Web Payments IG
Subject: [Blog] W3C Interview: Capital One and Tyfone on Tokenization for Web Payments

Hi all,

Today I published the first of the series of blog posts on Web Payments:

 W3C Interview: Capital One and Tyfone on Tokenization for Web Payments  http://www.w3.org/blog/2015/04/w3c-interview-capital-one-and-tyfone-on-tokenization-for-web-payments/

I look forward to speaking with more of you about the Web and payments over the coming months!

Ian

Tel:                       +1 718 260 9447