Re: What single thing should we deliver?

On 11/26/2014 01:46 PM, Adler, Patrick wrote:
> In short, perhaps it is worth keeping a focus on the core
> abstractions and interoperability as well as focusing on priority
> use cases, reference models, and sample architectures use and in
> turn inform the roadmap and interoperability work.  From past
> experience, the former tends to be more abstract and higher level,
> while the latter tends to be more specific and focused.

Isn't that what the group is moving towards? A roadmap document, a
payment agent document, and a use cases document? The roadmap document
pulls the PA and UC document together into a cohesive narrative?

I don't find any fault in what you're saying - it sounds good overall,
but I'm trying to understand if what you're saying is subtly asking the
group to change direction? Or if what you're saying is that you think
the group is on the right path, and you're elaborating on why we've
chosen this path?

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.