From: <Joerg.Heuer@telekom.de>
To: <public-webpayments-ig@w3.org>
Cc: <eanders@pobox.com>, <boyera@w3.org>, <David_E3@VERIFONE.com>,
            <Virginie.GALINDO@gemalto.com>
Date: 12/16/2014 07:22 AM
Subject: RE: [payment agent] Task Force Meeting - Friday, November 21th
            2014

Hello folks,

As agreed on our call on Dec 5, we will have our next call on the user
payment agent  task force

As some might have noticed, I had to take care of a few urgent – business
and non-business – activities, which kept me from attending calls and
participating on the mailing lists. I promise to work my way through all
the mails – and already thank Pat for the great work he contributed, and
which was about all I had a chance to look for, over the last days.

In so far, I am explicitly inviting input to the agenda from those who were
deeper in the exchange and discussions over the last days.

==========
Web Payments IG - Use Cases Task Force Meeting Thursday, December 19th 2014
Time: 14:30 UTC / 6:30am San Francisco / 9:30am Boston / 2:30pm London /
               / 3:30pm Paris, Berlin / 10:30pm Hong Kong / 12:30am
Brisbane
Web Payments IG Telecon Bridge Phone US: +1.617.761.6200 x9729 ("WPAY")
IRC: http://tinyurl.com/w3c-wpay

Duration: 60 minutes
Scribes: Zakim, need to find someone else than me – I can’t even cope with
a phone and IRC at the same time yet
==========

Rough Agenda Draft

1. Agenda Bashing
2. User Payment Agent wiki
   * Status at (
https://www.w3.org/Payments/IG/wiki/Payment_Agent_Task_Force)
   * Figures to describe the functionality and position of the user payment
agent
   * distribute work items
4. Next Steps
   * Create action items

===

Looking forwards to talking to you all on Friday,

                Jörg

----- Message from <Joerg.Heuer@telekom.de> on Wed, 29 Oct 2014 01:56:06
+0100 -----

      To: <Joerg.Heuer@telekom.de>