Re: [use cases] Use Cases assigned to IG members

On 12/10/2014 06:36 AM, Katie Haritos-Shea GMAIL wrote:
> Just to clarify, our feedback for this week on the assigned Use Cases
> is just to provide a Priority/Severity level of low, medium, high,
> critical - correct?

There's nothing due this week, per-se - don't scramble to try and get
something done for tomorrow (it wouldn't be fair of me to ask since I
only got the assignments out yesterday night). Do what you can for the
meeting tomorrow.

What's expected after 1-3 weeks is that you've gone through your use
cases and completely reworked them for inclusion in the First Public
Working Draft. This includes:

1. Adding feedback/concerns to the "Feedback" section.
2. Setting a priority for the use case in the "Priority" section.
3. Re-working the use case summary, adding as many examples as you can
   think of, expanding upon the use case in the detail section (1-2
   paragraphs). Do this only after you feel you have enough feedback to
   do so.

Again, we need help from non-use-case-TF members, so if you have spare
cycles, please volunteer to help us. Each use case should take you, at
most, 30 minutes to provide feedback/examples.

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: High-Stakes Credentials and Web Login
http://manu.sporny.org/2014/identity-credentials/