From: Manu Sporny [mailto:msporny@digitalbazaar.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 9, 2014 11:25 PM
To: Web Payments IG
Subject: [use cases] Use Cases assigned to IG members

David, Erik, Stephane, Mountie, Jean-Yves, Nitin, Katie,

If you are not in the list above and can help review 1-2 use cases, please let me know. We need as many reviewers and as much feedback as we can get.

For the folks addressed in the first line of this email, each of you have been assigned 4-5 use cases to review in random order. Nitin, Katie, I assumed you wanted to provide input on the use cases based on your comments during the Use Cases TF calls, let me know if I misunderstood your intent to review.

Just search for your first name in this document to see your assignments. Feel free to start reviewing/providing feedback ASAP:

https://www.w3.org/Payments/IG/wiki/Use_Cases_Task_Force

The call on Thursday is going to be important for reviewers, so please try to make it as we won't have another use cases call until the 2nd week of January, so it's vital that you're reviewing the use cases between now and then.

trackbot, close action-25

-- manu

--
Manu Sporny (skype: msporny, twitter: manusporny, G+: +Manu Sporny) Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: The Marathonic Dawn of Web Payments http://manu.sporny.org/2014/dawn-of-web-payments/