Re: What is a Digital Wallet?

I think it's a very valid and important question, since it could help us
arrive at a common understanding and terminology.

For me, a digital wallet is a resource that is able to:
  *1.* Store credentials
  *2.* Participate in transactions

However,

> any definition of "wallet" is going to be so generic and useless as to
not help direct the work

Then, I would suggest to change the term/question to "What is a Web
Wallet?" (as I argued in
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webpayments/2014Oct/0105.html).

> This goal seems awfully hard to combine with not developing technical
standards

+1.

Jorge Zaccaro
Fundador, Playbanq SAS