Re: Wine ontology again

Thank you for clarifying that for me. Now that you mention the UNA
situation I remember seeing a post about it on some related mailing-
list but it had completely slipped my mind. Could you mention any
timeframe within which the new version of Racer, not assuming UNA,
would be available?

Cheers,

Jakob