Re: On "Reducing OWL Entailment to Description Logic Satisfiability"

Thanks for the kind words. Anyone interested in reading the paper can
find the full text at [1] (authors' freedom to publish full text on
their web sites is part of the agreement with Springer relating to
their publication of the ISWC proceedings).

Ian

[1] http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~horrocks/Publications/download/2003/HoPa03b.pdf