Re: Chair's Challenge response

Sandro,

Thanks for the quick notice.  We hope to see the OWL.OWL prize soon ;-)

Charles' note referred to two specific concerns:

1) The formatting of the results and the summaries to make a differentiation
between the OWL-DL tests and the OWL-FULL tests (grouping and the method of
calculating % passed).

2) The consideration by the working group of 30 or so tests that are
currently expressed in OWL-FULL syntax, but with a slight change, could be
expressed in OWL-DL syntax.  The central point is that the reasoning
required for the test to be completed is within the bounds of the DL scope,
but for the undeclared resource issue.  I believe that the working group is
considering this proposal.  Note that I believe that the working group
already has decided that "padding" of syntax by systems is not acceptable.
So we are suggesting a slightly different approach in that the tests are
actually changed slightly.  In Charles note [1] below, he indicates that he
will send that full listing into the working group shortly.

Best regards,

Jack