Re: Pellet test results - 5 OWL Full cases

The Pellet results have been updated now. The results for these 5 test
cases have been changed to 2 "pass", 2 "no data" and 1 "fail". We don't
think any of these test cases are wrong but this is how much Pellet can
handle. The new results for each test case are given inline.

Evren

> Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 08:48:30 +0000
> From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
>
> Hello all
>
> we noted that five tests currently have recorded [1] one pass, and one
> fail, with the failure being from Pellet.
>
> In order to allow us to suggest to the Working Group that these tests
> should be approved, or to allow us to improve the tests please can you
> inspect both the tests and the algorithms you have used, and determine
> whether you think the tests are correct or not.
>
> The tests in question are
>   I5.3-014

Pellet cannot handle domain restrictions on rdf:type, result is changed
to "no data".

>   I5.5-007

Pellet cannot handle ill-formed lists in entailments, result is changed
to "no data".

>   someValuesFrom-001

The error is fixed, result is changed to "Pass".

>   Restriction-006

The error is fixed, result is changed to "Pass".

>   Thing-005  (need to regenerate test results to see this one)

This test case is true only in OWL Full semantics and not in OWL DL so
the result is still "Fail" (same for Thing-003).