WebML CG Teleconference 12 November 2020 - meeting minutes

From: Kostiainen, Anssi <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 16:44:47 +0000
To: "public-webmachinelearning@w3.org" <public-webmachinelearning@w3.org>
Hi All,

Thank you for joining us today. Please find the meeting minutes at:

https://www.w3.org/2020/11/12-webmachinelearning-minutes.html

Couple of things I want you to pay attention to:

1) Please review and provide your feedback on the WG Charter proposal via GH issues:

https://github.com/w3c/machine-learning-charter/issues

2) Check that the TAG review request looks good to you. I plan to submit it tomorrow:

https://github.com/webmachinelearning/webnn/issues/89

I'm working with the TAG to organize a call to discuss both these topics with you all. Timezones, as usual, may complicate things.

Thanks,

-Anssi (WebML CG chair)