WebML CG Teleconference 10 December 2020 - meeting minutes

From: Kostiainen, Anssi <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2020 16:49:31 +0000
To: "public-webmachinelearning@w3.org" <public-webmachinelearning@w3.org>
Hi,

Please find the meeting minutes at:

https://www.w3.org/2020/12/10-webmachinelearning-minutes.html

We spent this call discussing the WG Charter feedback and made strong progress closing all substantial issues that blocked the WG Charter from advancing toward the W3C Advisory Committee review.

The remaining agenda items we did not have time to discuss will be deferred to our next call scheduled 7 January 2021 (and to be resolved in GH discussions meanwhile):

https://github.com/webmachinelearning/meetings/blob/master/telcons/2021-01-07-agenda.md

Happy Holidays!

Thanks,

-Anssi