WebML CG teleconference - 14 March 2019 - meeting minutes

From: Kostiainen, Anssi <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2019 16:04:13 +0000
To: "public-webmachinelearning@w3.org" <public-webmachinelearning@w3.org>
Hi All,

Thanks for attending the call today.

The draft meeting minutes are at:

https://www.w3.org/2019/03/14-webmachinelearning-minutes.html

[The broken links in the first topic will be fixed soon. scribe.perl is interesting.]

Note that I did not try to scribe discussion around Executing operations issue #11 since we agreed this topic is better followed up on GitHub here:

https://github.com/webmachinelearning/webnn/issues/11

Please post your questions to be clarified in that issue, including those asked on the call. This issue is also an appropriate place to share early IDL sketches and/or example code snippets that illustrate proposals more concretely.

Our next monthly call is scheduled 11 April 2019. That means we're back to the original schedule for US/Canada i.e. an hour earlier than today.

Meanwhile, let's continue discussion in GitHub.

Thanks,

-Anssi (WebML CG chair)