WebML CG Teleconference - 14 March - call for agenda topics

From: Kostiainen, Anssi <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2019 13:34:53 +0000
To: "public-webmachinelearning@w3.org" <public-webmachinelearning@w3.org>
Hi All,

This is a call for agenda topics for the WebML CG Teleconference scheduled 14 March 2019 - 14:30-15:00 UTC+0. Note this call is one hour later than usual for people in US/Canada due to DST change.

Please respond to this mail or submit a PR to propose topics:

https://github.com/webmachinelearning/meetings/blob/master/telcons/2019-03-14-agenda.md

I'll send the meeting logistics 12 February given a good agenda.

I know some folks are at TensorFlow Dev Summit currently, so perhaps topics worth discussing on our call come up from interactions at that event, in particular related to this issue:

Executing operations #11
https://github.com/webmachinelearning/webnn/issues/11

Thanks,

-Anssi (WebML CG chair)