Reminder: Register for TPAC 2019

From: Coralie Mercier <coralie@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2019 17:18:39 +0200
Cc: chairs@w3.org
To: w3c-ac-members@w3.org
Dear Advisory Committee Representative,
Chairs, Working Groups and Community Groups who signed up to meet (bcc’ed),

Please find below some details regarding the upcoming TPAC 2019 event.

Registration

Please register to the event and settle your registration using the form below:
  https://www.w3.org/register/tpac2019

For more information about registration and payment, see:
  https://www.w3.org/2019/09/TPAC/registration.html

We remind you that the standard rate at 151 EUR is available until 31 August.

Accommodation

Please note that our block booking at Hilton Fukuoka is almost full.
The last nights are available at 16 000 JPY per night + taxes.
Please book your room as soon as possible in order to benefit from this rate.

We also suggest alternate hotels located near Hilton Fukuoka.

September is a peak season in Fukuoka, we strongly advise to make hotel reservation as early as possible.

All hotels details are available at:
  https://www.w3.org/2019/09/TPAC/travel.html

Sponsorship
W3C is pleased to announce the Platinum, Gold and Silver Sponsors of TPAC 2019:

Platinum Sponsors: Coil, NTT and Rakuten
Gold Sponsor: Panasonic
Silver Sponsor Yahoo Japan

For any questions, please contact <w3t-tpregister@w3.org>.

With kind regards,
Coralie Mercier
Head of W3C Marketing and Communications

--
Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Marketing & Communications -  https://www.w3.org
mailto:coralie@w3.org +337 810 795 22 https://www.w3.org/People/Coralie/