WebML CG teleconference - 14 Feb 2019 - meeting minutes

From: Kostiainen, Anssi <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2019 15:22:59 +0000
To: "public-webmachinelearning@w3.org" <public-webmachinelearning@w3.org>
Hi All,

Thanks for the collaborative call today.

The draft meeting minutes are at:

https://www.w3.org/2019/02/14-webmachinelearning-minutes.html

Any corrections, please let me know.

Key takeaways from the meeting:

- alignment of positions on the "operations API"
- agreement to split issue #3 into more actionable self-contained issues
- agreement to investigate custom operations further before making a decision

Thank you everyone who helped me scribe. Our next monthly call is scheduled 14 March 2019. Meanwhile, let's keep on making progress on GitHub.

Thanks,

-Anssi (WebML CG chair)