Re: WebML CG Teleconference – 8 August 2019 - 14:00-15:00 UTC+0

Hi,

Ningxin - thanks for the proposal.

All - the call agenda has been amended:

https://github.com/webmachinelearning/meetings/blob/master/telcons/2019-08-08-agenda.md

Issue #17 will be given priority on this call and we'll discuss the details of PR #22 time permitting. My expectation is participants will review PR #22 ahead the call and submit review comments via GH. Since these two issues are intertwined it is good to try discuss them on the same call. (#22 assumes a graph-builder API per issue #16 resolution.)

Links to the above-mentioned resources in the agenda.

Thanks,

-Anssi

* Graph-building syntax simpler for web developers
* RESOLVED RESOLUTION: Craft a spec PR based on https://github.com/webmachinelearning/webnn/issues/16#issuecomment-504305802 considering feedback on the call
* Review the PR: https://github.com/webmachinelearning/webnn/pull/22

Regards,
-ningxin