Re: Few comments on the webizen wiki

Hi Virginie,

Reply below to your comment on tag line.

On Wed, 07 May 2014 16:40:53 +0200, GALINDO Virginie
<Virginie.GALINDO@gemalto.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Again, great job on that headlight.
>
> Going again along the wiki I thought about few things.

[...]

> -          About the tag line
> "I want to give back..." It looks much like donation, while the package
> - as announced here - is really attractive, I think.
> The idea I had was more : I am getting event more involved, cause it
> rocks (I know it is not a tagline, but this is the spirit webizen would
> have when joining)... But I may be too naïve...

The "Concept & pitch" section is one of the oldest on the wiki; it needs
to be updated.
It dates back from when our package of benefits only had goodies and not
the interesting benefits we have now come up with, at a time when Webizen
looked like it would be a way to donate and show support. One of the pitch
phrases was inspired by the spirit of the Wikipedia fund-raising campaign
of a few years ago.

After last week's TF meeting, Sébastien and I chatted briefly and he
suggested that tag lines might flow from a manifesto (credo) [TBD]. So the
only recent update to this section is a note to that effect.

I've given it some thought but haven't yet come up with anything inspired.

Coralie

--
  Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Communications Team  -  http://www.w3.org
mailto:coralie@w3.org +336 4322 0001 http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/