RE: [minutes] 2014-05-05 Webizen task force meeting

On May 6, 2014 5:49 AM, "GALINDO Virginie" <Virginie.GALINDO@gemalto.com>
wrote:

> Coralie and all,
>
> [Again apologize for missing the call, my ET-translation was actually
wrong, I did not get it meant Boston.]

https://www.w3.org/wiki/Webizen#June_discussion_at_the_W3C_Advisory_Committee_Meeting
> I would not put in the list of issues the naming of the webizen projects.
Name is about marketing/branding, and I am not sure AC rep are relevant for
that task (some of them might be, but for example, I am not). This would
make everyone giving opinion and lose focus on the actual questions which
are the other ones, to my opinion...

> Regards,
> virginie

+1, that is the proverbial bikeshed...which i think we all can agree,
should be blue.