Re: [minutes] 2014-05-05 Webizen task force meeting

On 5/6/14 5:49 AM, GALINDO Virginie wrote:
> A comment on the issues, highlighted on the wiki in section https://www.w3.org/wiki/Webizen#June_discussion_at_the_W3C_Advisory_Committee_Meeting
> I would not put in the list of issues the naming of the webizen projects. Name is about marketing/branding, and I am not sure AC rep are relevant for that task (some of them might be, but for example, I am not). This would make everyone giving opinion and lose focus on the actual questions which are the other ones, to my opinion...

I agree it generally isn't productive to spend f2f meeting time
bikeshedding on personal preference type topics like `naming`.
Presumably, this group will submit a `solid-2-slushy` proposal to the AC
before the f2f meeting and if so, naming shouldn't be an explicit issue
identified for discussion.

Perhaps it would be helpful if whoever is `chairing` this group would
put forward a proposal on the name.

FWIW, although `webizen` isn't my favorite, it meets the
"ICanLiveWithItTest". (Overall, I think it is >>> important to move the
proposal forward than to quibble re the name.)

-Cheers, AB