Re: Reorganised Webizen wiki a bit

On Fri, 14 Mar 2014 19:42:20 +0100, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
wrote:

> On 3/14/14 2:27 PM, ext Coralie Mercier wrote:
>> Some of the feedback I got after tweeting today was that the proposal
>> might be too vague.
>
> Well, if you used a term that actually included a bit of a `semantic
> hook` f.ex. "Individual Membership" instead of using the [albeit
> somewhat] `cutesy` "webizen", a more immediate connection to the purpose
> might be [more] apparent ;-).
>
> -C,AB

Hi Art,

I think it would be confusing to call them "Individual Members". As you've
found out (and updated the wiki [1] --thanks!), in the current proposal,
webizens are not granted Membership rights. Therefore, I went and updated
your edit.

[1] https://www.w3.org/wiki/Webizen#Non_Benefits

Coralie

--