Re: gnome libtracker-sparql java bindings

hi melvin,

there's still an issue with the sparql values returned from the
tracher-sparql. (literals, typed literals, uris and blank nodes), so i
postponed a little...
what i intend to do, is to lay and openrdf sail impl over the bindings, so
that i can use data easily in an java webapp (sparql endpoint for my
filesystem index)..
for now it's more of a little experiment.. but the data is there, it's just
not really visible.. at least i know how to use JNA now ;-)

wkr j

| Jürgen Jakobitsch,
| Software Developer
| Semantic Web Company GmbH
| Mariahilfer Straße 70 / Neubaugasse 1, Top 8
| A - 1070 Wien, Austria
| Mob +43 676 62 12 710 | Fax +43.1.402 12 35 - 22

COMPANY INFORMATION
| web       : http://www.semantic-web.at/
| foaf      : http://company.semantic-web.at/person/juergen_jakobitsch
PERSONAL INFORMATION