Re: gnome libtracker-sparql java bindings

On 22 April 2014 15:38, Jürgen Jakobitsch <j.jakobitsch@semantic-web.at>wrote:

> hi,
>
> for a small project of creating an openrdf repository implementation for
> the gnome tracker-store [1][2],
> i have put online libtracker-sparql java bindings [3].
>
> there is one major issue at the moment that libtracker-sparql (the linux
> library) doesn't return rdf-values
> correctly . this is being worked upon...
>
> anyways the java bindings' source code can be at least taken as an example
> of how to work with JNA [4] until
> the rdf-values are fixed, i assume there are lot of things written in c
> that are of interest...
>
> comments, suggestions, ... highly welcome...

Finally got round to installing this.  Looks very cool!

I think PIM is really one huge area where 5 star linked data can add value,
but seemingly under developed.

Having a nice RDF + SPARQL tool with (hopefully) low footprint could be
very useful.  I'll let you know how I get on ...

Do you use it much?