Re: feasibility of dropping Turtle=MUST from WebID ED 2014

so 6. 1. 2024 v 17:42 odesílatel Wouter Termont <woutermont@gmail.com>
napsal:

> Melvin, just letting you know I replied to your mail on github:
> https://github.com/w3c/WebID/issues/3#issuecomment-1879750583.

Thanks for this, Wouter

I largely agree with all of it.  I dont want to selectively quote you here,
but I have replied to various bits on github.

I've come to the conclusion that WebID 1.0 ED 2014 should not be touched.
At least, not for now.

I would also like to argue that non backwards compatible changes should
incur a (major) version bump.