Re: Observations on WebID definition and specification

On 2/6/24 4:35 AM, Jacopo Scazzosi wrote:
> Hello Martynas,
>
>> Solid is not a W3C spec
> It is not, but it is something that was partially built on the 2014 ED and, as of today, it’s an important service provider in the WebID ecosystem. That’s why interop. is important to consider. I’m not using Solid as a reference for how we should move forward, I’m keeping Solid in mind as one of the existing implementations.
>
> Best,
> Jacopo.

Hi Everyone,

Who speaks on behalf of the Solid spec, and associated implementations,
in this group? I say that because Solid itself already supports both
JSON-LD and Turtle.

Home Page: http://www.openlinksw.com
Community Support: https://community.openlinksw.com
Weblogs (Blogs):