Re: WebID-JSON-LD Spec

On Wed, Nov 8, 2023 at 6:50 PM Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>
wrote:

> A WebID is an HTTP URI that *unambiguously* names an Agent.

+1, good add.

> A WebID is loosely bound to a variety of profile document types associated
> with what can be seen as WebID Profile Document Type specifications.

Adding that as a MUST instead of a MAY by defining that aspect dooms webid,
as implementers then need to connect + rdf + whatever else is entailed.
It's either a simple to implement concept or not.

> A WebID resolves to a WebID Profile Document.

Is WebID Profile Document inor out of scope here? If out of scope we're
golden, if in scope.. maybe just defer to the SOLID group and abandon.