Re: Unblocking WebID CG work items

> On 10. Jul 2023, at 18:01, Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com> wrote:
> Additionally, it has been observed that the responsiveness of the current chair has been inconsistent, sometimes spanning weeks, months, or even longer.

yes, your whole argument rests on an evident falsehood, which is easy to verify by
just looking at the github issue repository
https://github.com/w3c/WebID/pulls?q=is%3Apr

I pointed that out in the e-mail you just responded to, but you somehow decided
to repeat the falsehood again.

Here’s a picture for the archives, showing that all but one issue passed. One was closed
by the author after criticism.

I am ok with adding a new chair, but perhaps we should choose someone who has experience implementing WebID, Solid, and working on the relevant specs. Perhaps someone like
Nathan who was active when we were on the foaf+ssl mailing list and people were friendly
and discussions were constructive.

 https://markmail.org/thread/xywxnqp3adqcem5f

Sarven could also co-chair…

Henry