Re: Unblocking WebID CG work items

po 10. 7. 2023 v 14:46 odesílatel Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net>
napsal:

> Hi all,
>
> As you know, we now have a W3C repository for the WebID spec
>     https://github.com/w3c/WebID
>
> We are also working our way into this being incorporated into a W3C Working
> Group as part of the Solid project, which is good news as that provides
> the excellent use case for WebID, and can help us make decisions based
> on implementation needs. Chair decisions will be made then too, I am sure,
> and I think we should wait for that process to unroll before wasting too
> much time over here.
>
> If someone wants to make a small PR to include Json-LD in the current
> updated
> Spec, please put the language forward and make a PR.

Just wanted to note this comment for reference:

As per 2023-06-21 agreement:
https://github.com/solid/specification/blob/main/meetings/2023-06-21.md#add-webid-to-dependencies
, we have @bblfish (as WebID CG Chair) to signal "go ahead" and @pchampin
to merge PR.

https://github.com/solid/solid-wg-charter/pull/40#issuecomment-1606281290

Let's ensure that we come to decisions as a group, between now and the
webid handover, if the solid WG is approved.