Re: Relationship between WebID and DID (documents)

Hi,

Let’s not forget that there are existing WebID implementations and I think
it should be one of the principles of this charter to make sure they stay
compliant. This can only be verified by way of a test suite.

Even small changes in the spec can break compatibility with existing
implementations, not to mention incorporating completely new things such as
DIDs.

Martynas