Re: WebID 1.0 Editors Draft

> On 29. Jan 2022, at 09:48, Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Quoting Aaron:
>
> "What I find most interesting about this thread is the possibility that a
> document could be produced that doesn't have the word "draft" in the final
> output.
>
> Insofar as that is the goal here, please count me in."
>
> https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webid/2022Jan/0039.html
>
> So, unfortunately, both of the editors listed in the doc have left the WebID Community Group and moved on to other things
>
> https://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/webid/spec/identity/

Two of the authors are still around though, TimBL and me.
I will see if I can meet with TimBL to understand how it fits
in with the strategy on Solid next week.

The current repo was opened here last year in order to allow the
document to evolve

  https://github.com/w3c/webid/

> I think, at a minimum, there is consensus in the group to mention JSON-LD in some way, shape or form.  Where currently it is not

I agree that this is a reasonable thing to consider.

> In order to get towards a "final output", the group would need to select one or more editors, and also someone would need to be willing to edit the spec

We could work with small PRs, first proposed to the list, and I can then
merge them if we have consensus. Rough consensus and working code as they say
at the IETF.