Re: Editing the WebID spec

Please not that CSarven has helpfully put forward 3 PRs to the
repository recently,

 https://github.com/w3c/WebID/pulls

Those are simple and easy to agree with.

I find it much easier to work on small incremental improvements,
rather than changes that risk putting everything into question.

The current document has had 10 years of consensus, so it’s really
up to those seeking changes to make their case, and we’d like to make
sure we are moving consensus forward, not putting everything in question.

Henry