Re: Deployment, Deployment, Deployment! was: X509 and Verificable Creds: A Quick Note on WebID history - Re: All the Agents Challenge (ATAC) at ISWC 2021

> On 10. Aug 2021, at 13:29, bergi <bergi@axolotlfarm.org> wrote:
>
> Am 10.08.21 um 07:29 schrieb Henry Story:
>> Btw. what is the proposal that is being talked about?
>
> The proposal is that you step down as a chair.

Ah so your problem was that I did not leave a comment on a proposal
on a different mailing list to remove me as a chair? And that
is a reason to step down?

[…]

>> and that is why we opened a github repository to make just such changes. You can even leave issues there.
>
> It's not about what I want to change. It's about why should one
> contribute to the WebID group if:
>
> - the chair has no time to fulfill the role as chair
> - the chair claims there is nothing to do

It is about what it makes sense to change. If you have no
real change proposals then what is the fuss about?

I added a link to David Booth’s suggestions here in a new issue
https://github.com/w3c/WebID/issues/2

We have wide deployment of WebID in the Solid community.
I have heard of a number of cosmetic issues people have
with it.

Henry Story

https://co-operating.systems
WhatsApp, Signal, Tel: +33 6 38 32 69 84‬
Twitter: @bblfish