Re: How the father of the World Wide Web plans to reclaim it from Facebook and Google

On 8/22/16 4:34 AM, Timothy Holborn wrote:
> Kingsley,
>
> Most of the interesting open data related platforms plug into Virtuoso.

They support open standards. Virtuoso supports open standards.

> I think you need to step it up a bit, and am happy to help, but am
> unsure of the best way to go about it.

I am totally unsure of what Virtuoso has to add to this matter.

> If SoLiD is Virtuoso compatible, I think the answer is bit of a
> no-brainer.  Question remains one of business systems, rather than
> exclusively Tech.

Virtuoso supports all the open standards covered by SoLiD, and some
(e.g., WebID+TLS+Delegation).

We need to speak clearly about these issues otherwise we have nothing
but confusion.

Kingsley