Re: How the father of the World Wide Web plans to reclaim it from Facebook and Google

On Wed, 17 Aug 2016 at 17:20 Anders Rundgren <anders.rundgren.net@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On 2016-08-17 09:15, Timothy Holborn wrote:
> > Meh,
> >
> > In more modern times, I'd like to see more investigation of how IPFS
> and/or
>  > WebDHT may be used with LDP in conjunction with HTTP-SIGNATURES /
> Credentials
>  > related eco-systems; as that's something we're able to do something
> about today,
>  > rather than considerations of the past.
>
> I'm not referring to the past only, Apple did exactly what I had
> envisioned for their break-through Apple Pay for the Web solution.

I'm not really interested in burning cycles in supporting the 'status quo'
for multi-national companies who when seeking advocacy, employ people, and
pay them rather well i would imagine.

I'm not on their payroll.

I work, in cooperation, with W3C CG groups in seeking to improve the
economic platform upon which we support life.

Tim Holborn.