Fwd: Congrats to Let's Encrypt!

From: Timothy Holborn <timothy.holborn@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2015 15:53:08 +0000
To: public-webid@w3.org
FYI

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Daniel Roesler <diafygi@gmail.com>
Date: 01:54, Wed, 21/10/2015
Subject: Congrats to Let's Encrypt!
To: <ca-dev@letsencrypt.org>

Howdy all,

I'd just like to send out a big congratulations to the Let's Encrypt
team for getting their first officially trusted TLS certificate[1]!
What a huge accomplishment!

Thanks so much for all of your hard work in making this possible! This
is a huge step forward in protecting users and websites, and I believe
this will be seen as a key pivotal moment in the history of the web.

Congrats again!

-Daniel Roesler

[1]: https://helloworld.letsencrypt.org/

email to ca-dev+unsubscribe@letsencrypt.org.