Re: No discussion of patents, was Re: Social AUTH Patent

I honestly had no idea about these issues. I've followed up locally with
other lawyers who I work with, they didn't understand either.

Sando, in no small way, is a guru. It was upsetting corrapondence to
receive, which, subject to good faith, may have been responded to with an
explaination, IMHO.

Legal ontology / data-rights ontology might be able to graph such
considerations, as to ensure the rule of law in all juristions plays a more
important role.

That way perhaps such issues could result in the piece being hidden from
view to U.S. citizens, where issues apply.

A bit like the fb timeline being selective, just different.

Apologies again. Hope it's all not deleted, and some context inserted to
give reason for censorship undertaking, et.al.