Re: YouID for Android Released

On 2014-05-22 15:16, Andrei Sambra wrote:
>     You have full control of your (Web and Internet) Identity when the following hold true:
>
>     1. You control the Identifiers that denote You
>     2. You control the Identity Cards that Describe You
>     3. You control the location of Identity Cards that Describe You
>     4. You control the Signature used to verify You
>     5. You control the control how Data is encoded for You
>     6. You control the ACL and Access policies for accessing stuff created by You
>     6. You can achieve all of the above from any platform You choose.
>

> +1
>
> Well put, Kingsley.

If we take a typical bank who identify their customers like 0563434:
- How are their customers supposed to change this?
- What is the message you intend to bring bank-IT?

IMO, your best (and currently only) option is trusting the bank for using the
information they have about you in a good way.  There's no crypto or linked data
solution that can solve that problem AFAICT.

The social web is another thing than banking.

Anders