Re: Should WebIDs denote people or accounts?

Imho.  Two issues it appears.

1. The use of foaf with webid-tls
2. The ontological lang. Used with the tls cert.

If someone wants to build their own identity aggregation service - why
preach.  I don't like the idea, but some might feel more worried about
potential for a split personality...

In other lands,

People might want to use the mechanism to identify their computers.  Assert
acls, and associate other rdf records - like foaf records - but currently,
the people who prefer the funnel style, don't provide sufficient bandwidth
for the latter potential method.

In an effort not to "build a better funnel" my view is that the webid-tls
provides a security relation between a persons cloud accounts, and their
workstation.   Really very useful, but a Web ID ontology would be great
thanks.