Re: Releasing RWW.IO

From: Anders Rundgren <anders.rundgren.net@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 03 May 2014 10:08:23 +0200
To: Andrei Sambra <andrei.sambra@gmail.com>
CC: public-webid <public-webid@w3.org>, "public-rww@w3.org" <public-rww@w3.org>
Now I have tried it out as well including the micro-blogging.
It was cool with one exception, TLS CCA (Client Certificate Authentication)

Logging in to http://cimba.co required me to select certificate twice and
from a pretty long list of non-WebID certificates.

Unless W3C gets their act together and creates a web-compliant replacement
for TLS CCA, WebID won't ever catch on.  I have no faith in W3C for taking
any action on this since not even the requirements have ever been discussed.
TLS is a sacred cow.

Fortunately Google hadn't any problems slaughtering this poor creature
when they started their U2F project which have created a hype I haven't
seen before during my 15Y+ in the "id-business".  It didn't take an
eternity either.

Anders
grumpy old fart with a mission